The centre of postgraduate education (the CPE) is a structural unit of Semey State University named after Shakarim. The CPE organizes, conducts and supervises post-graduate education.
The CPE reports directly to the rector, vice-rector for educational and methodical work.
Ensuring the training of highly qualified specialists for scientific-pedagogical and administrative personnel; creation of competitive system of postgraduate education
The activity of CPE is to:
- participation in the elaboration of draft regulatory documents in the field of educational process;
- execution of orders of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, instructional and methodological letters, orders of the rector and orders of the Vice-rector for educational and methodical work;
- the test subjects of theses (projects);
- compliance teaching load of chairs to the rules of the planning and allocation of staff;
- the organization of work on amendments to the list of disciplines component selection for the new school year on specialties of a magistracy and doctoral studies PhD;
- organization of works on preparation of the catalog of elective disciplines on the set of the new academic year;
- the preparation of training plans in accordance.
- Law of RK “On Education” dated July 27, 2007 № 319-III;
- Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 11.13.2015, № 398-V «On introducing amendments and addenda to some legislative acts of Kazakhstan on the issues of education”;
- Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 18, 2011 № 407-IV «On Science”;
- State Program for Development of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2016-2019.
- Kazakhstan Government Decree of 23.08.2012, № 1080 “State obligatory standard of postgraduate education”
- Regulations of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (the specific orders, guidance letters)
- Charter of Semey State University named after Shakarim
- Policy in the field of quality of Semey State University named after Shakarim
- STU-042 SU-3-2016 provisions of subdivisions
- DP 042-7.01-2016-5 Document Management Procedure.
GOALS IN THE FIELD OF QUALITY
Goals quality of CPO for the 2016-2017 academic year:
- Formation of a reserve from among the graduates of bachelor, masters and young scientists to study at leading universities of the country, including in the framework of the targeted training program PhD – 25 people, graduate – 60 people.
- Master’s thesis – at least 115 and doctoral theses – 2.
- Obtaining a license on two doctoral degree programs and three master’s degree programs.