The accounts department is structural division of the Shakarim State University of Semey which activities are aimed at providing target and effective use of the received money and material resources.
The accounts department in the work submits directly to the rector of university.
The head of accounts department is the chief accountant who is appointed and dismissed by the order of the rector in coordination with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Working conditions, the rights and obligations of staff of management are determined by the employment contracts signed with each worker and job descriptions developed by the chief accountant and approved by the rector of university.
Main objective of activities of accounts department is ensuring uniform conducting financial accounting, execution of financial liabilities under the agreements and contracts performed by university, creation and provision of the comparable and authentic financial reporting.
Ensuring financial stability of university.
Main objectives of accounts department are conducting financial accounting, execution of financial liabilities under agreements and contracts, control over economical use of material and financial resources.
Tasks and types of activity of accounts department:
- planning of financial and economic activities on the basis of requirements of university;
- Creation and control of execution of the Development plan for the 5th years period;
- conducting financial accounting according to the Law of Republic of Kazakhstan “About Financial Accounting and the Financial Reporting” No. 234-III of February 28, 2007;
- the organization of financial accounting according to the international accounting standards (IAS) and the accounting policy of university developed taking into account features of activities of university;
- forming of the financial reporting on the basis of clearness, relevance, reliability, transparency and a comparability.
- The law of Republic of Kazakhstan “About Education” of 27.07.2007 No. 319-III ZRK (with changes and additions);
- Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- The law of Republic of Kazakhstan “About Financial Accounting and the Financial Reporting” No. 234-III of February 28, 2007;
- Regulatory legal acts;
- The code of the Republic of Kazakhstan “About taxes and other obligatory payments in the budget”;
- The development plan for university for the 5-year period;
- Regulations on structural division;
- Job descriptions of department;
- Accounting policy of university;
- Charter of university.
- Creation, statement and execution of the Plan of development of university according to the Strategic plan of development of university for 2013-2022;
- Implementation of the main indicators of development plan by 100%
- Improving resource management system to preserve the financial stability of the university