MISSION - to provide highqualified educational services for extra educational programs, dissemination of innovative educational experience based on the use of modern pedagogical, information and communication technologies in the educational process.
- support the organization of scientific research, experimental work and scientific expertise of programs, projects, guidelines and other documents of subjects of education;
- development of educational programs and training of professionals, undergraduates and students aimed at a comprehensive deepening of knowledge within the profession, or direction of professional activity;
organization of educational and scientific training at the departments of the university;
- implementation of multilingual education programs;
- promotion of methods and approaches of inclusive education;
organizing psychological and educational counseling and correctional and educational work with children with unequal educational opportunities;
- supplemental education services – short termed courses on the needs of the subjects of the education market;
- organization of courses and seminars to support innovative professionally-oriented personal development of staff, undergraduates and students;
- systematization of innovative teaching experience, development of new approaches to achieve the objectives of educational theory and practice, taking into account trends in the development of educational space, a regional traditional continuum "Caravan of pedagogical mastership";
- translation of innovative experience in the practice of the region (the organization of seminars, courses, workshops, round tables, etc.).
- coordination of the sectors of innovative educational platform
- Current laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of education;
- Charter of the University;
- Management policy of the university in the field of quality;
- Orders and instructions of the rector;
- Standards ST RK ISO 9001: 2009 and ISO 9001: 2008;
- Documentation of the QMS of the University;
- Regulations and job descriptions of staff.
- Organize and conduct on the request of the subjects of the education market rates for additional educational programs - 25 events;
- Conducting outreach training seminars and courses for educators in 2 districts of East - Kazakhstan region;
- Ensure the provision of speech therapy and psychological assistance, provision of social and correctional-developing services for pre-school children - 170 receptions;
- Organize and conduct seminars and training sessions on the request of the subjects of the educational activities of East - Kazakhstan region - 10 events;
- Organize a multi-level training courses of State and English languages- 200 hours;
- To organize courses and seminars to support innovative professionally-oriented personal development of staff, undergraduates and students of the university - 7 events.