Ensuring process of preparation of competitive experts for national economy, through the organization of planning, management and control of educational process according to educational standards, curricula of the directions, specialties.
Appointment and primary activities
* The organization and management of educational and methodical activity of university on realization of educational programs according to the state license for the right of conducting educational activity in the sphere of professional education.
* The organization of educational process at university and control over its performance.
* Improvement of educational and methodical ensuring educational process.
* The organization and carrying out market researches of a labor market (database creation for the forecast of requirement for experts)
* Definition of the perspective directions of training according to requirements of a labor market and tendencies of development of science and culture.
* Monitoring of the nomenclature of specialties and licensing of new specialties.
* Organization and carrying out actions for employment of graduates.
Organization of events by all types of control of knowledge of students. Implementation of registration of all history of educational achievements being trained.
* Coordination of work on formation and improvement of an intra high school control system by quality of training of specialists of the Shakarim state university in Semey.
• Defining of basic directions for improving the system of information the university, the use of modern information technologies in the educational process.
The department was established in order to build the information infrastructure of the education system in SSU and improving the quality of education through the use of information technology as well as creating conditions for students with equal opportunities to education and integration into the world educational space.
Objectives and activities of the department:
• improvement of the content, organization and management of the educational process via introduction of new computer and information technologies, including information systems, digital educational resources (DER), communications and telecommunications.
• Establishing the legal framework of formation and development of SSU information infrastructure;
• Creation and accepting of standards, quality assurance and certification of educational information resources and technologies of the university;
• Creation, implementation and development of information systems management process based on credit technology;
• Development, implementation and maintenance of software modules for the departments of the university;
• Administration and the constant updating of Web-site university-date information on the activities of the university, regulations, guidelines and so on;
• Development of methods and means of protecting education information resources;
• Development and implementation of tools and techniques of modern e-learning materials;
• Creation of software systems for distance learning;
• Ensuring efficient and quality service performance of Internet and e-mail;
• Study of the educational software, new information technologies.
The activities of the Department of Academic Affairs, subject to the following regulations:
The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About Education" from July 27, 2007 № 319-III LRK;
" Standard Rules of higher education organizations , implementing educational programs of higher education ", approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on May 17, 2013 № 499 ;
Charter of the Shakarim State University in Semey , approved by order of the Committee of State Property and Privatization of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan on July 12, 2013 № 531 ;
Quality Policy of Shakarim State University in Semey ;
"State educational standards of higher education of the Republic of Kazakhstan ." Approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on 23 August 2012 №1080
Translation rules and restoration of students in educational institutions that provide initial professional, secondary and higher professional education, approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan on January 19, 2012 № 110;
Standard rules of current progress control , interim and final attistation of students in higher education institutions . Approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan on March 16, 2011 № 94;
The rule of academic vocations of students in educational institutions . Approved by Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan on January 19, 2012 № 108;
Rules of the organization of educational process on credit technology. Approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan on April 20, 2011 № 152;
Orders and instructions by the university on educational activity problems.
2.2 Decision of department on academic problems which are under its competence , curry out recommendation character and become compulsory for performance of departments duty after the approval of the Academic Council of the University.