Department of information technologies (DIT) is structural division of Shakarim State University of Semey. The department heads by chief who was an appointed by rector of university.
DIT define the ways of improvement the informatization systems, organizations bases, fortification of standard and resource base, manage in information sphere based on the development strategic plan of GU on 2012 – 2015.
Department is directly subordinated to the vice rector on science, innovation work and strategic development. Chief assigns current management and goals realization of work.
Assistance in training high quality specialist by providing timely and qualitative computer and office equipment services.
- Maintenance of the automated workplaces of university’s staff;
- Timely prevention and providing repair of the office equipment if it necessary;
- Work organization in computer classes;
- Carrying out technical re-equipment of workplaces of employees if it necessary;
The activity of department is a regulated by the following documentation:
- Law of RK “About education”;
- State program of education developments of RK for 2011 – 2020.
- Law of RK “About informatization”;
- Policy in quality of Shakarim State University of Semey;
- Regulations about structural divisions;
- Providing round-the-clock access to university’s electronic resources;
- Providing security of electronic resources and internal network from external threats;
- Providing loading level of Internet channel, which is not exceeding 90%;
- Ensuring IP-telephony systems for all department;
- The technical supporting of all events of the education system;
- Performance of 100% of demands on providing the events with the sound and presentation equipment held at university in time;
- Performance of 100% of demands on providing video lectures, laboratory classes shooting in time;
- Performance of 100% of demands for computers and office equipment supporting in time;
- Increase the speed of connection to the Internet to 24576 kbps.
- Expansion the computer park technics for 100 units;
- Installation of 10 interactive boards in educational audiences;
- Modernization at least 3 computer classes;