Office register- academic service, registers the entire history of student’s academic achievements, provides the organization of all kinds of knowledge control and calculation of academic rating.
Improving the educational process in order to promote the educational services of the University with an individual approach to each student; improving the quality of registration of the entire history of students’ educational achievements; Organization of planning and carrying out transparent control of students’ knowledge, to meet the needs of society and the state in the preparation of competitive staff.
- The organization of the formation of students’ individual educational plans and monitor the implementation of the working plan of training specialties;
- Registration and accounting of the history of educational achievements of students for the entire period of study;
- Organizing and conducting ongoing monitoring of progress, intermediate and final certification, academic rating calculation of students (annual transferable GPA);
- The organization of the summer term to meet the need for additional types of training and the elimination of academic debt, or the difference in training programs;
- Security and management information required for the student: Record Keeping of students’ academic achievement (summary sheets, transcripts), information management, and assessments of accumulated credits;
- Drawing up and monitoring the timely execution of the academic calendar;
- The management and coordination of advisors;
- Organizing and conducting the registration and re-registration on the disciplines in accordance with the educational programs and working curricula of specialties.
- 100% registration of students of the first courses on the basis of elective educational trajectories;
- To improve the process of interim control of students’ knowledge:
- for students of 1 courses of the ratio control form must correspond to the formula 50 + 25 + 25 (computer tests, oral and written forms of control);
- for students 2 courses of the ratio control form must correspond to the formula 40 + 30 + 30 (computer tests, oral and written forms of control);
- for studying courses 3,4,5 ratio control form must correspond to the formula 50 + 50 (oral, written or combined (test + oral) forms of control).
- To ensure transparency and academic honesty of realization of intermediate and final control of students’ knowledge;
- To improve the technology of the entrance examination to master’s and doctoral PhD;
- Ensure the organization of the summer term to meet the need for additional types of training and the elimination of academic debt, or the difference in training programs;
- Develop job service advisors.