Academic degree and qualification: master of informatics
Direction: the scientific and pedagogical
Graduates of specialty of a magistracy of the pedagogical direction can work
- In bodies of the public and educational institution;
- In the highest and specialized secondary educational institutions, research establishments and the centers of education;
- In the organizations of various forms of ownership, the using educational computer technologies in the work.
Graduates of specialty 6M011100-Informatics can carry out the following types of professional activity:
- to develop and apply modern methods and techniques of teaching disciplines of computer sciences in averages and higher educational institutions;
- to develop curricula, programs and the corresponding methodical providing for teaching disciplines of computer sciences in higher educational institutions; to operate means of IT technology in education, to make the program of scientific research in the field of the theory and a technique of training of informatics;
- to reveal the perspective directions in the field of education, to use the latest approaches and methods of computer science in professional activity, to carry out their comparative analysis, to express and prove the position of society.
Specialty 6M060200-Informatics (master of natural sciences)
Academic degree and qualification: master of natural sciences
Graduates of specialty of a magistracy of the natural direction can work:
In Design and research institutes, governing bodies, departments of information technologies, the financial organizations, business structures, the educational organizations, in higher educational institutions, in industrial production and other leading domestic and international IT companies.
Graduates of specialty 6m060200-Informatics can carry out the following types of professional activity:
- creation of new information technologies, including automation of scientific researches;
- development of new methods of information processing, development of natural language technologies;
- use of information technologies for creation of systems with a natural language interface.