The Faculty of Further Education (FFE) is a structural subdivision of Shakarim State University of Semey organizes implements and controls postgraduate education.
The FFE directly obeys the rector, pro-rector for educational work.
Dean of the FFE
Kakimov Aitbek – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor
The Deputy Dean of the FFE
Iskakova Marzhan – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, PhD
Specialist of the highest qualification level
Ensuring the training of competitive specialists-masters and doctors of PhD through harmonious and qualitative development of personality
THE STANDARD BASES OF ACTIVITY
Division activity is regulated by following standard documents:
• The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «About education» from 7/27/2007 №319-III;
• The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «About modification and additions in Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan « About education» from 10/24/2011 № 487-IV;
• The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «About a science» from 2/18/2011 № 407-IV ЗРК;
•The Program of development, innovations and assistance of technological modernization for 2010-2014;
•The Government program of a development of education of the Republic of Kazakhstan on 2011 – 2020;
•Governmental order RК from 8/23/2012 № 1080 «the State obligatory standard after high-school education»;
•Standard documents of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (concrete orders, orders, instructive letters);
•The Charter of the State University named after Shakarim of Semey city;
•The Policy in the field of quality of the State University named after Shakarim of Semey city • STU 042-GU-3-2013 Positions about structural divisions;
•DP 042-7.01-2013-5 Order of management of the documentation.
PURPOSE AND PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES
The activities of the FFE are:
– participation in the development of projects of normative documents of the University in the field of educational process;
– execution of orders of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, instructional and methodical letters, orders of the rector and orders of the Vice-rector for educational and methodical work;
– verification of subjects of dissertations (projects);
– check of conformity of the teaching load of chairs to the rules of the planning and distribution of PPS;
– organization of work on changing the list of disciplines of the components of the choice for the new academic year in the field of master’s and PhD doctoral;
– organization of work on the catalog of elective courses for the new academic year.